Saturday, June 18, 2016

Welcome to the humorous world of Blind Dates.

Hello!

Welcome to my humorous world of Blind Dating.

I must admit that I love Blind Dates. There is something about a friend thinking they know you and well enough to introduce you to someone they know. Most friends do it out of kindness wanting to help friends find happiness. Unfortunately they don't always look at what people have or don't have in common. A lot of my married girlfriends just look at the fact that I am a nice person the guy they know is a nice person and therefore we should be set up. Love is so much more.

This blog will cover some of my more "entertaining" blind dates in a humorous way. Almost all of them I can remember and laugh at them. We all do weird things on first dates, I know I do, and this is a way to share those funny stories with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment