Saturday, June 18, 2016

5 simple rules to Blind Dating

Here are 5 of my simple Blind Date rules:

1) If the guy is rude to the waiter I might..... I will excuses myself and go out the back never to return. (after apologizing profusely to the waiter)

2) If the guy can't start a conversation nor carry on a conversation then why would I torture myself a second time.

3) If their idea of a conversation is a one way lecture? Then I would rather pay to hear someone smarter and far more interesting.

4) If they can't call a person and use basic phone edict, like a simple: "Hello my name is_____!" then the question is do I really need to go any further? Or can I just hang up?

5) If the person turns out to be married, and is just looking for a "good time" then the friend who SET ME UP is no longer my friend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Steve KNight (hahaha) and this is going to sound like a line, as pretty as you are do you need to go on a blind date or are all the guys where you are blind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve!
    But unfortunately I go on lots of dates and I am still looking for the right one.

    ReplyDelete