Thursday, August 11, 2016

Stealth Mode

Blind Date Chronicles:

Friends signed me up on an Internet dating app a week or so ago. So I had agreed to go on a coffee date with one of the guys tonight. 

THE GUY TRIED TO FRIGGIN FOLLOW ME WHEN I LEFT! 

At first when I departed I thought it was weird that he was following me (three cars back) so I did a u-turn and he did a u-turn when he had to go the opposite direction from where I was now going. So I turned into a one way street and he also turned into the one way street. At this point I knew there was a problem and I turned into a small strip mall to watch him drive past me and turn into the driveway on the next street over. Little did he realize that from the place I pulled into I could cross the street and get into another one way road going the opposite direction. So I waited 5 minutes and bolted. Only to get a text message asking where I went. 

REALLY!!! If you are going to follow someone make sure they didn't date an FBI agent. I have been stalked before I know how to lose your sorry ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment